We believe that adult education is every bit as important as Sunday School for children. Understanding the scriptures helps us all to have a closer relationship with the Lord.
For our adults, we offer classes on both Sunday mornings and Wednesday evenings.
Sunday 9:30am – 10:15am
Wednesday 7:00pm – 8:00pm
Sunday mornings: Exploring “Faith”
- March 1 – What is Faith? (Heb. 11) by Charles Bell
- March 8 What is Justification by Faith? (Romans 4) by Chuck Cahoon
- March 15 What is Faith and Works? (James 2:14-26) by Scott Waltman
- March 29 What is By Faith Not By Sight? (2 Cor 4:16-5:10) by Mow Wright
Adult Classroom: “IF ANYONE HAS A…” An Experiment in 1 COR. 14:26 led by Jay Thornell
Wednesday evenings — Fellowship Center (led by Jay and friends):
- January: What To Do When Relationships Go Bad
- February: Politics and Religion — How to Talk About Them
- March: This is How I Fight My Battles
- April: Did You Think To Pray?