January 15, 2021:
NEW THEME TO BE ANNOUNCED SUNDAY
ALL SCRIPTURE IS INSPIRED BY GOD AND BENEFICIAL FOR TEACHING, FOR REBUKE, FOR CORRECTION, FOR TRAINING IN RIGHTEOUSNESS; SO THAT THE MAN OR WOMAN OF GOD MAY BE FULLY CAPABLE, EQUIPPED FOR EVERY GOOD WORK. (2 Timothy 3:16-17)
OUR PRAYER LIST
- Barry Griffith is at home following a heart cath Thursday; no blockages were found
- Sheila Bush has a couple of damaged discs in her neck; she is in PT now and may require surgery
- Joe Garcia is still experiencing quite a bit of pain from his shoulder replacement four months ago
- Lisa Koffler requests prayers for her to manage her stress level better
- Maynard & Linda Cox’s daughter Tammy Stanley has the H Paloris virus
- Ongoing concerns: Linda P. Cox, John Reed, Fred Ady, Kylee Lemmons, Beverly Foreman, Yvonne Rohr, Madeline Davidock, Doris Amos, Joe Camp, Louise Warren, Adam Archambault, Debbie Jackson, Crisi Martin, Dick Spangler, Leanna Phillips, and Sybille Sprang.
COVID UPDATE: IN-PERSON SUNDAY CHURCH SERVICES WILL RESUME ON JANUARY 24. Join us this Sunday, January 17 at 10:30 a.m. on FACEBOOK LIVE.
Beginning January 24, as before, the 9:00 a.m. service will take place in the Fellowship Center and be for people who keep their masks on the entire time. The 10:30 a.m. service will take place in the Worship Center where attendees will be seated on every other pew, 6-feet apart.
Children’s Bible Time for ages 3 – 2nd grade will resume during the entire 10:30 a.m. service and meet in the Fellowship Center. Parents can drop their children off for CBT before entering the Worship Center.
Also, the nursery will reopen; children can bring a toy from home to play with and then take back home.
ATTENTION MEN: There will be a golf get together on Saturday, January 23, time and place TBD. Please let Jay Wade know by Monday January 18 if interested.
2021 DIRECTORY ADDENDUM: The Addendum will be mailed out this coming week, to be placed in the front of your current church directory.
FROM THE TREASURER: Letters are being sent out as part of IRS requirements for donations. The letter is provided to satisfy the requirements of the IRS by giving you a statement of all individual donations received by the church that are greater than or equal to $250 during the 2020 calendar year. Any single donations less than $250 will NOT be listed. Please let Crystal Lemmons know if any amounts are missing and she will send a corrected statement.
CHILDREN’S EDUCATION NEWS: Congratulations to the students who completed all their Bible lessons for the month of December: Will Pritchard, Anne Marie Pritchard, Jordan Hunn, Sam McClellan, and Benjamin Bell.
PALMETTO BIBLE CAMP: PBC 4th Week 2021 is set for Saturday, July 3 – Saturday, July 10. While there may be some changes, the hope is to make camp as normal as possible. Registration will be opening some time in February. More information to come!
ATTENDANCE: Attendance 1/10/21: -0- at the building; 143 checked in online.
CONTRIBUTION: For the week ending 1/10/21:
- $24,265.00 Cash & Checks
- $ 265.00 Venmo
- $ 240.00 Facebook
- $24,770.00 Total
- Weekly budget: $6,700.00