April 30, 2021:
OUR PRAYER LIST
- Nan Soles was scheduled for back surgery this week. Doctors discovered a fractured vertebra and a compressed disc in addition to a broken big toe following a fall.
- Charles Lambert had a heart attack and had three stents; he has been in the hospital for several days and may be home now.
- Loretta Vandiver spent some time in the hospital last week for possible food poisoning.
- Susan Stone is dealing with issues related to her lungs which make doing “little” things very difficult.
- Tina Klein will have an ultrasound on her liver and a colonoscopy in May.
- Mike Magill’s sister, Vicki Anthony in Ohio, has ovarian cancer.
- Hope Koffler has bronchitis.
- Sondra Backus is dealing with high blood pressure problems.
- Ongoing concerns: Kylee Lemmons, Linda P. Cox, John Reed, Beverly Foreman, Yvonne Rohr, Doris Amos, Joe Camp, Fred Ady, Louise Warren, Adam Archambault, Debbie Jackson, Crisi Martin, Dick Spangler, Leanna Phillips, and Sybille Sprang.
ALL CHURCH FELLOWSHIP: On Sunday, May 30, the Gordons will host a picnic/fellowship at their house after morning services. Bring your Nerf guns and water guns as we enjoy a time of food, fun, and fellowship. All events will take place outside so bring your lawn chairs and enjoy time with family and friends. All food items will be individually packaged. Please let the Gordons know if you are coming by messaging them on Facebook or their cell phones or by telling them in person. If you want to help with food items, call or text Gina.
GRIEFSHARE: New GriefShare sessions will begin at the church building on Thursdays from 6-8 p.m. starting on June 3. Please contact Paula Morris at 843-267-6152 or Chuck Schmitz at 843-780-1756 for more info or to sign up.
CHILDREN’S MINISTRY: Shout out to Emmett Greer, Novalee Roe, Dakota Roe, Blake Roe, Bentley Roe, Caleb Lemmons, Ava-Grace Lemmons, Arianna Sellers, Sam McClellan, Ian McClellan, and Jordan Hunn for completing their Bible lessons for the month of April.
GRADUATES: Save the Date: Sunday, June 13, we will celebrate with our high school graduates after the morning services. The celebration will take place in the Fellowship Hall, and social distancing will be observed. Please make plans to attend if you feel comfortable doing so. This year’s graduates are Jack Kibler, Rachel McClellan, Brianna Howard, Aaron Ridgle, and Nicole Person.
ATTENDANCE: Attendance 4/25/21: 173 at the building; 63 checked in live online.
CONTRIBUTION: For the week ending 4/25/21:
- $7453.60 Cash & Checks
- $ 310.00 Venmo
- $ 80.00 Facebook pledge
- $7843.60 Total
- Weekly budget: $6700.00
Any additions or changes to these announcements should be sent to Jana Waltman at email@example.com