September 18, 2020:
OUR PRAYER LIST
- Joe Garcia – having shoulder surgery Sept. 22
- Madeline Davidock – diagnosed with pancreatic cancer
- Julia Brinkerhoff – diagnosed with Lymphoma
- Remember family members with continuing health concerns: John Reed, Pat Parks, Carol Trinks, Doris Amos, Yvonne Rohr, Joe Camp, Louise Warren, Adam Archambault, Debbie Jackson, Beverly Foreman, Linda P. Cox, Crisi Martin, Fred Ady, Kylee Lemmons, Dick Spangler, Bill & Leanna Phillips, and Sybille Sprang.
CHILDREN’S EDUCATION: We are happy to announce that the following children completed Bible lessons for week 1: Benjamin Bell, Daniel Enright, Solomon Enright, Jordan Hunn, Miquel Ixcoy, Caleb Lemmons, Kylee Lemmons Sam McClellan, Anne Marie Pritchard, Will Pritchard, Asher Schmidt, Arianna Sellers, Daniel Ixcoy, Ella Williams and Kayleigh Williams.
Three students have recited their memory verses: Isaac Bell, Benjamin Bell and Asher Schmidt.
The September Scripture Scramble has been completed by Will Pritchard, Daniel Enright, Kayleigh Williams, Ella Williams.
ATTENTION MEN: The next breakfast/golf outing will be this Saturday 19th. Breakfast will be at 7:30 at IHOP on 501, with golf to follow at Myrtle Beach National West at 8:30. There may still be some openings so give Jay Wade a call ASAP.
FROM THE BULLETIN BOARD:
From Chuck & Barb Duncan: They received a card from HFHC telling them that their sponsored child, Juliana Jean Louis, was baptized at Camp Hope this summer! Good news!
COIN CANS: We still have two weeks to go before we mail our donation to the Children’s Home on November 1, so there is still time for you to donate. If by check, make it out to the church but designate it for SECH.
HFHC: Deadline for return of the Joy Boxes to the church building is this Sunday, September 20. Don’t forget to include $15 per box for shipping fees; cash or checks made out to the church.
ATTENDANCE: Attendance 9/13: 91 at the building and 92 checked in online.
CONTRIBUTION: For the week ending 9/13/20:
- $4530.00 Cash & Checks
- $ 00 Venmo
- $ 00 Facebook pledge
- $5145.00 Total Regular Contribution
- $6863 Weekly Average
- $6700.00 Weekly budget = $6700